Saturday, March 11, 2006

Red Mini Pepper and Goat's Cheese

In the pick-it-and-they-put-it-in-a-sealed-box section of Galeries Lafayette, where they also have ham and stuff(Maybe it's just called the ham section?! *Charcuterie), these red little peppers caught my eye with their brilliant rouge and their white goat's cheese filling.
I bought four(1,80Euros).(I hate raw peppers, actually)
However, the peppers didn't have such a strong taste, not like chilli padis(the smaller the fiercer!)
and the goat's cheese was not that bad.
but *the colour*!!! It was so magnificently red!
Therefore I popped out a zesty yellow lemon to contrast it with this chanel rouge / NY Red pepper for this very interesting photo:
The next day, after removing the seed of my avocado, I realised that the vacancy of that seed made just enough space for:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home